Sunday, September 12, 2010

September 12th-Pack Moment

Que pasa brochachos, raul here for the monthly scoop on the endeavors of mr bradley andrew lonez. Esquela has started for us sea gulls, and b-rad is doin his thang. Its been a little busy so I have not fully been able to catch the lonez-antics but i know they are still flowing day-to-day. Today I'd like to critique the broness of brad andruBronez. Observe the picture below.


What a legend. Lets approach this head-to-toe. Observe the Lance Get his Pants Armstrong biker shades. Random super troopers quote insert: "Ohhh biker.. I'm an idiot." Lonez, I'd lose a testicle too if I was wearing those. Moving south, the infamous towel on the shoulder. He's ready to hit the beach with his bath towel. Brad has failed to wear his normal baby gap tight t-shirts and went shirtless on this one. Learning a little, but use some sunscreen bromosexual. Brad is rockin fresh new quiksilver boardshorts, but don't be fooled, this isn't lonez. B-rad, dig back into that dresser and pull out your sunsations netted flowered swim trunks, you know you still love them. Analyzing brads facial expressions. Brad is never to sure how to react to cameras. "Is it cool to smile? Should i pretend like I'm modeling? Does my stomach look okay? I know what I'll do, I'll just raise my hand slightly in the air." That's a pretty legendary move lonez. If only Codys butthole was under that hand, he would be in heaven. To conclude the 12th pack leslie moment, I would like to envision how Brad will hit the beach as an elderly bro. I think this may be fitting.


Look at that badass. Shout-outs to Andrea Apostolou, hope you blacked-out harder than Ravens alternate uni's.. and Lardarius Webb, you will probably never read this, but your my boy, I hope you can play tomorrow night and show Reivis whos boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment