Friday, September 17, 2010

Facebook Status's that Blew my mind

1. Nate Bozung is better now im baked still stressin but malaka lol wake nbizake (^^^)
2.Nick Hamel Bourbon tonight with Olivia Renee Micucci and Morgan Mullaney for Chitty Bang Takes Over!!!! Let's blow the roof off this bitch!!!!
3.Nick Hamel ITS THIRSTY THURSDAY!!!!
4. Nick Hamel Dream Team aka Nick Hamel and Danny Oneill hittin up bourbon street!!! ... HARD!



A lot of people think I hate on everything or whatever, but recently I have grown to hate these status's more than anything else on earth. To anyone who thinks weed dosn't effect your head or whatever, look at that first status. I bet very few sane people who do not smoke weed would write anything even close to that, plus every time i read it I think of the Sunny episode when frank hooks up with the snail.
Now the rest of these; I have even started deleting facebook friends if the homo status's go on for long enough but This kid from my high school goes way beyond gay and just makes it funny to see what he thinks in his head is cool to do.




Let's blow the roof off this bitch... Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment