Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ignorant Shot of the Week



So Strassner has decided to go beyond just shaving his favorite DUI prone UMD lacrosse players number into his body, he has now decided to represent the whole country with-in his chest sweater. The Denim is obviously necessary because as Suave once said," If you ain't redneck, you aint shit". Also, Boobs is just posted to show everyone that he is so bro he doesn't need sleeves or undershirts.






I will just give the background story on this one.. I was walking back to Suaves apartment last night and i get a call from shredwards. I answer and it was some girl telling me that alex was rolling in mulch and puking by himself and she was trying to be a good person and help him out. He would not tell her his name or where he went to school, even though this girl ended up being from chestertown. The girl ended up putting him on a bus to the view and I found him solo on the bus around 3. He had mulch everywhere including inside his mouth. Than he stole my hat.




I don't have a clue how I captured this ignorant moment..... I realized squin was bitter that the blacklist queen was no longer sweating him, and Garrets lady Liz was just trying to console him. Squin knows what he wants, and it was definatly not a hug from liz or her cup of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment