Monday, December 6, 2010

County Connect Exclusive: Preseason in Colorado


Kevin, Will and I went on our first snowboard trip of the season to Colorado for some early snow. Shit got buck, they threw hammers, i blew out my ankle, and it was a good time.

Thanks to the man above and these bottom bitches we had a place to stay, so thank you and goodnight.


Breck and Keystone from Tyler Vitello on Vimeo.



Theres the riding that went down out there, and if your not recognizing that eXtreme boarder at the end, its blacklister Chas Guldimond.



And the Brocam. Probably some of the only footage I will ever have on here, so enjoy it while you can.

Thanks again to Lauren, Tyler, Hilliary and whatever made me destroy my ankle.
also that cold hearted roomate of laurens that locked us out for 10 mins. Sorry for Partying

No comments:

Post a Comment