Monday, November 8, 2010

County Connect Exclusive: Ignorant Shot of the Week



This is basically the picture which sparked my idea for "getting Suaved". Eric likes to spend the time he has away from his Econ major, and his Frat life, wondering aimlessly on the internet between music, basketball, music/basketball, soccer, gay, and wizarding blogs. Eric knows he was born on national wizarding day, which is not a real thing, and also nobody should know in the first place. Also he probably casts spells on duke when he is thinking about the UMD basketball season. I hate to say it but the picture above is not even the most ignorant harry potter induced picture a county connect affiliate has ever been involved in. Andrea, AKA skinny dean ( shout out T Crane aka AA)



That shot was taken for the sun paper I believe, but I may be wrong. Regardless it was some kind of publication and it was taken with what looks to be a tech boy. But I also may have made that up. I wish it was though.
Anyway It was taken years ago and if it was available in its time, it would have been the ignorant shot of the week. Hell maybe even the month.




This shot was taken of my friend carson trying some kind of tap/ blunt maneuver on these great divide picnic tables. He defiantly overshot this but there's not a doubt in my mind that he landed it with his cat like reflexes. Carson is killing it and check out the Moose Mansion Blog if you want to stay up to date with progressive montana snowboarding

No comments:

Post a Comment