Monday, June 14, 2010

Suave Update: Saving the Bay

I have finally made it back to my computer in Colli Park, so I figure I'll do a post. Anyways, I've been in Annapolis and College Park for what seems like the last 3 weeks getting bronzed and broing out. I have a internship with the Chesapeake Bay Foundation where I'm essentially a Lobbyist on Capitol Hill in D.C. which has been keeping me from my beloved Baltimore (I'm up on weekends though). So when ya'll see me, ask me questions about the Bay cause I'm pretty much an expert now. I have tons of stickers and chit so if you wanna look awesome with sick swag, get at me...SAVE THE BAY!!!!!


This is a video that was filmed of my life for the last few weeks...


***But seriously anyone wanna jump on this, european girls who love to sail, techno music and the sun. If anyone has some extra disposable income layin around, think about it and get back to me. If your in College Park or Annapolis during the week you'll know where to reach me***



~SUAVED

No comments:

Post a Comment